Easter Champagne Brunch and Dinner Cruise in New York
- Includes a complimentary glass of champange | Plated Easter Brunch Menu
- Boarding:11:30am | Cruising: Noon - 2:30pm
- Price: from $67.90 per adult | $40.95 per child age 3-12*
Book Your Bateaux Easter Brunch Cruise Online or call 866.817.3463 to make reservations!
- Dinner Menu
- Boarding: 6:15pm | Cruising: 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Price: from $129.90 per person*
Book Your Bateaux Easter Dinner Cruise or call 866.817.3463 to make reservations!
Plated Easter Brunch Menu
- Lobster Bisque Lobster simmered in Butter and blended with Sherry and creme Fraiche
- Classic Caesar Crisp Romaine tossed with Herbed Croutons and shaved Parmesan in a traditional Caesar Dressing
- Fresh Fruit Salad: With Organic Yogurt, Honey & Granola
- Seafood Manicotti Gratine Manicotti filled with Ricotta Cheese and topped with Bat Scallops, Rock Shrimp, PE Mussels and traditional Alfredo
- Maple Roast Chipotle Chicken Roasted Chipotle and Maple Breast of Chicken, served with Seasonal Greens, New England Succotash, and Pear Tomato Cream
- Spinach and sundried Tomato Quiche With Chilled Fennel Citrus Salad
- Mediterranean Vegetable Purse Red Pepper Coulie, Roasted Vegetables and imported cheese in a puff pastry bundle served with Baby Greens and Fennel salad
- Roasted Banana French Toast Cinnamon Battered Toast topped with caramelized bananas and served with Apple Wood Smoked bacon
- New York Style Cheesecake Traditional rich cheesecake with a seasonal fruit compote
- Bateaux's Signature Decadent Chocolate Truffle Torte Rich two-layer cake filled with a delicate chocolate mousse enrobed in a smooth dark chocolate ganache
Kids' Friendly Menu - Plated Choice of
- Chicken Fingers & Fries
- Cheese Manicotti with Marinara Sauce
*Prices do not include taxes, fuel surcharge fees or administrative fees. The administrative fee does not represent a tip or gratuity for our service staff and is used to cover certain direct cruise costs. Similar to a banquet facility, our service staff is paid a higher hourly wage to provide your onboard service. It is appropriate to leave a gratuity for any onboard purchases or if you feel that you received exceptional service. Prices and menus are subject to change.