Bateaux New York Lunch Cruises
Bring the family, gather a group of friends, or entertain business partners with an afternoon of dining and a two-hour cruise along the Hudson River. Bateaux New York departs from Chelsea Piers in New York City and follows a route that includes well-known landmarks like the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, One World Trade Center, the Brooklyn Bridge and other iconic city sights.
Your Ticket Includes:
- A two-hour upscale dining cruise on the Hudson and East Rivers
- A three-course plated lunch (view menu) including coffee and tea
- Panoramic views of the NYC skyline from our fully glass-enclosed deck. See the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, One World Trade Center
- Curated music performance by a live pianist
- Guaranteed table for your party size
Extras & Upgrades:
- Cocktails, wine and beer from our cash bar (view menu)
- Window table reservations for the best views
- Additional upgrades to customize your experience
- Parking is available at Chelsea Piers.
- Our enclosed deck is climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions.
- Most guests choose elegant or dressy-casual attire.
- Children are welcome and infants under three cruise free.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.