Bateaux New York Lunch Cruises
Bring the family, gather a group of friends, or entertain business partners with an afternoon of dining and a two-hour cruise along the Hudson River. Bateaux New York departs from Chelsea Piers in New York City and follows a route that includes well-known landmarks like the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, One World Trade Center, the Brooklyn Bridge and other iconic city sights.
Booking for 20 or more? Visit our group events page.
Automatically included in your base ticket price:
- A two-hour upscale dining cruise on the Hudson and East Rivers
- A three-course plated lunch (view menu) including coffee and tea
- Panoramic views of the NYC skyline from our fully glass-enclosed deck. See the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, One World Trade Center and more
- Curated music performance by a live pianist
- Guaranteed table for your party size
Extras & Upgrades
Available for purchase at booking, or during your cruise:
- Cocktails, wine and beer from our cash bar (view menu)
- Window table reservations for the best views
- Additional upgrades to customize your experience
- Parking is available at Chelsea Piers.
- Our enclosed deck is climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions.
- Most guests choose elegant or dressy-casual attire.
- Children are welcome and infants under three cruise free.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.